National Afterschool Association
The National Afterschool Association (NAA) is the voice of the afterschool profession. NAA is the national membership organization for professionals who work with and on behalf of children and youth during out-of-school time. NASA’s mission is to promote development, provide education and encourage advocacy for the out-of-school-time community to further the afterschool profession.
NAA exists to inspire, connect and equip afterschool professionals.
NAA respects and celebrates the diversity of our members who include afterschool program directors, coordinators, sponsors, front-line staff, school leaders, principals, teachers, paraprofessionals, board of education members, non-profit leaders, advocates, community leaders, policymakers, researchers, and more.
To engage the breadth of knowledge and expertise in the profession, NAA has designed three membership levels for individuals:
- Advocate – only $395 and designed specifically for businesses, nonprofits, consultants, and organizations that have products and services that support afterschool.
- Executive – only $99 and designed specifically for afterschool leaders.
- Ambassador – FREE and includes benefits and value for entry and developing professionals.
- Publications, resources, and services that reflect best-practice thinking of the profession.
- Dissemination of ideas and information that support the professional development needs of members in the field.
- The only national convention in the field for afterschool professionals.
- A user-friendly, informational website and regular electronic communications for members.
- Access to affordable training, technical assistance, and professional development for afterschool program staff.
- Access to members-only professional resources and consultation services.