CMAST Youth Programs provides a variety of programs for young people who are interested in Marine and Environmental Sciences and Technology. Some of their Programs include:
- Sea Wolf 4H Club for youth age 13-18 within the club we have a Science Communications Team, ROV Competition team and an Envirothon Team.
- Sea Scout Ship Sea Wolf (1810) a Scouting program for young people age 14-20.
- Coastal Teen Science Cafe – held the first Thursday of each month for your 13-18 which is a free dinner with a local scientist.
- North Carolina Youth Ocean Conservation Summit- an annual summit for teenagers to learn about and solve ocean related issues. This year it will be held on February 24th at Duke Marine Lab.
- Coastal Carolina MATE ROV Regional Competition.
- Underwater Robot Competition for Elementary-College.
- Youth STEM academies during the school year and Youth Marine Science and Technology camps in the summer.