Synergy Conference 2017: Spring Into STEM!
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2017 Synergy Conference, “Spring into STEM”, on April 3-5, 2017 at the Hilton Charlotte University Place.
Workshop Presentation Materials
Impacting Students Through Tennis [Andrew Waldrop]
Strong Fundations Through Self-Awareness and Character Education [Deborah Prickett]
- Strong Foundations Through Self-Awareness and Character Education [Presentation Handout]
- Scientifically Supported Character Education Programs
Best Practices for Operations and Fiscal Management [Dipak Patel]
- Operations & Fiscal Management Best Practices [Presentation Handout]
Engage & Empower Girls with STEAM – It’s the Beauty of Science
- Engage & Empower Girls with STEAM – It’s the Beauty of Science [Presentation Handout]
(1) Addressing Behavioral/Mental Health in Out-of-School Settings / (2) Bullying Prevention in Out of School: What I Need to Know and Do (3) Understanding Healthy Living [Johanna Chase]
- Bullying Lesson
- Crisis Response Checklist
- Psychological First Aid: Responding to a Student in Crisis
- Promoting Good Mental Health and Responsible Decision Making
- Bullying Prevention Education Action Plan
- Emotion Words
- If You Hear This…
- National Health Education Standard Performance Indicators
- Addressing Behavioral and Mental Health Issues in Out Of School Settings [Presentation Handout]
Division of Child Development and Early Education New Initiatives Impacting School-Age Care [Laura Hewitt]
Providing Healthy Meals Through the Child and Adult Care Feeding Program [Megan Runion]
There’s An App For That! [Tina Johnson]
- There’s An App For That! [Presentation Handout]
A Partnership That Benefits Students and Teachers [Vanessa Benton]
- A Partnership That Benefits Students and Teachers [Presentation Handout]
CONFERENCE AGENDA AND MATERIALS
The Agenda at a Glance from SYNERGY 2017.
The complete schedule for workshop sessions.